Five Cents Ten Cents

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Five Cents Ten Cents is under-going a transformation... Watch for it!

Dear faithful readers,

It's been a almost a year since I started out  of my blog on financial freedom Five Cents Ten Cents and I have learnt so much from writing out my ideas relating to financial freedom!

The journey towards financial freedom is just starting to get interesting as now I have one more mouth to feed. :-)

Besides starting to pick up the ropes on parentcraft, I have also been exploring ways to bring this blog to the next level. I have been brainstorming and coming up with ideas on how I can TRANSFORM Five Cents Ten Cents into something even better!

I will continue with the tradition of sharing with you my insights and experiences about my own journey towards financial freedom while you accompany me through this blog.

In so doing, I hope that you find value through the ideas and thoughts generated about personal finance and YOU TOO can achieve financial freedom LONG BEFORE YOUR STATUTORY RETIREMENT AGE!

Watch this space over this coming weekend.

Be well and prosper.

No comments: