Five Cents Ten Cents

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wishing all my readers a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008

In our quest for financial freedom, let us all take time to reflect on the various things we have done (or not done!) in our quest for financial freedom.

Ultimately, financial freedom can be achieved if we are dedicated, disciplined and have an overwhelming desire to do so. I believe that such desire flows stronger from motives that resonate with each one of us personally. For myself, it is the motive of providing for my family both financially and with my time which can be achieved if I have some degree of financial independence away from my job.

For you, it could be to serve the greater good of your fellow humanity through volunteer work or charity which comes only if you can spare the time away from earning a living to do so. Financial freedom from a stream of passive income that supports your living expenses may be the means to do so.

For others, it could be to enjoy live without being a slave to your career, your dwelling place or your expenses and to truly connect with what matters most to you... to people - family, friends and loved ones.

If you truly desire financial freedom, you must focus and be driven from the innermost wellsprings of your heart to serve a greater good than just yourself.

I wish all my readers every success in their individual and diverse paths towards financial freedom and as always,

BE WELL AND PROSPER.

No comments: