Five Cents Ten Cents

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Achieving Your Financial Dream



You want to achieve financial freedom but have you ever visualised very clearly what exactly does that mean?

This is a picture of a row of houses that face a beautiful lake in Perth, Western Australia. It is a dream of mine to be able to own a house in that area with that magnificent view.

In order for me to achieve it, I need to work hard, save, invest and generate sufficient income (active and passive) that exceeds my expenses. It is one of the visual images that I use to excite me to be disciplined, take care of my health, preserve and grow my wealth and at the same time touch other people's lives through my public speaking and kidsREAD volunteering.

The various aspects of my life make me a more complete and fulfilled person. As I continue on this journey to financial freedom, I still take pleasure in helping people through public speaking and through teaching 7 to 8 year-olds english reading and literacy skills.

To be financially free, one needs to adopt an attitude of focus, discipline and abundance. All of us have 24 hours but I choose to devote considerable amount of my 24 hours to focussing on achieving financial freedom while at the same time not neglecting helping others us as my finances become better with each passing day, month and year.

To be financially free, one also counts on the wisdom, help and suggestions from those who have treaded the moral and straight path to financial freedom.

What is your financial freedom dream image and can you visualise it vividly, powerfully and clearly?

It is your ability to visualise that will help you towards that goal.

Visualise it now!

Be well and prosper.

No comments: