Five Cents Ten Cents

Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Beginings: 5 Cents and 10 Cents



It's the 6th day of the Lunar New Year and I thought that it would be useful to create a blog about being smart with investing our hard-earned money into investments that are relatively lower risk as compared to equities and other instruments.

There are already a number of blogs on stocks investing and technical analysis so I do not want to get into that crowded arena. What I hope to achieve is a simple straightforward blog that combines my love for writing and sharing tips and tricks about maximising every dollar that we save and invest!

Do give me your comments, inputs and suggestions as I start with some useful references for the salaryman/women who just wants to achieve financial prudence and stability in their lives.

Enjoy and wishing all readers and friends a Happy Year of the Pig.

No comments: